Vehicle Towing/Booting Policy
- An immobilization notice containing instructions on how to have the boot removed will be attached to the vehicle (driver's side window and windshield).
- If arrangements have not been made by the registered driver of the vehicle to remove the boot within 48 hours of placing the boot on the vehicle, the vehicle is subject to towing. Please note that an illegally parked vehicle will still receive citations while the boot is in place; removal of the boot as soon as possible is highly recommended. Once a vehicle has been booted and subsequently towed, the registered driver/owner will be responsible for all fees incurred (including citations incurred, boot removal fee, and towing/storage fees).
- If a vehicle is towed or immobilized, the registered driver/owner responsible must report to the Parking Services Office and make arrangements to recover the vehicle.
- Customers must pay the boot removal fee and any unpaid citations associated with the vehicle prior to removal.
- Customers are required to show vehicle registration and photo identification at time of boot release. Boots are not removed without this documentation.